J-1 Visa

Posted by Ally Bolour | Dec 14, 2019 | 0 Comments

J-1 Visa Exchange Visitor Program By Angela Filippi (Law Clerk) If you are enrolled in a college or university, or you are a graduate, you may be eligible for a J-1 Visa. The J-1 visa gives you the opportunity to intern or get training in the US, for a U.S. company, for a certain period of tim...

Let Us Earn Your Trust

Bolour / Carl Immigration Group is a full service immigration law firm. We have been representing immigrants, nonimmigrants, families, businesses, employees, and the like, from around the globe for over 25 years. With over 25 years of experience exclusively in the field of Immigration Law, we have garnered the knowledge to handle the most complex cases and adequately represent a wide range of clientele. The size of our firm ensures that all of our clients receive hands on service from their attorneys and a direct line of communication with our attorneys.Learn More