Green Cards

Do you need legal assistance with your green card application and documentation or with a green card renewal or replacement? At the Bolour Immigration Group, we focus exclusively on the legal field of U.S. immigration. When you discuss your immigration case with our experienced Los Angeles immigration lawyer, you will get your questions answered, your concerns addressed, and the appropriate follow-up action needed to help you successfully achieve your objectives. We understand how important your green card is to you and to your future here in the United States.

In order to obtain a green card, which will allow you to live and work in the U.S., you will need to be sponsored by a family member or prospective employer. A green card indicates that you are a lawful permanent resident of the U.S. You must meet specific requirements to obtain a green card and must file for renewal when necessary to maintain your residency status. A green card is essential if you wish to seek and maintain employment.


Those who may file an application for a green card include:

  • Immediate relatives of U.S. citizens, such as spouses, unmarried children, parents, stepchildren and stepparents, and adopted children
  • Extended family members of U.S. citizens and permanent residents, such as unmarried adults with at least one U.S. citizen parent, spouses and unmarried children of legal permanent residents, married persons with at least one U.S. citizen as parent, and sisters and brothers of U.S. citizens
  • Workers whose skills and abilities are needed, such as outstanding artists, scientists, athletes, businessmen, educators, exceptional professors and researchers, executives of international companies, professionals with advanced degrees, skilled workers, religious workers, and special immigrants.
  • Investors wishing to invest a specific amount of funds in a U.S. business
  • Those seeking asylum or refugee status
  • Those seeking a green card through lotteries available to countries with the fewest immigrants
  • Special cases and members of special categories

For help with obtaining a green card, contact the Los Angeles immigration attorney at the firm today.